Join host Jordan Muela in episode 194 of the Profitable Property Management Podcast, as we delve into the dynamic world of property management with industry veteran Chris Hermanski. From the early beginnings of his career to the present transition of his business, Chris shares invaluable insights on the challenges and triumphs of managing a successful property management firm.
- 00:26 Introduction to Chris Hermanski
- 01:04 The Transition in Business Leadership
- 02:32 Managing Growth and Change in Property Management
- 04:22 The Challenges and Joys of the Business
- 06:22 The Importance of Delegation and Team Management
- 12:18 Navigating Low Points and Leveraging Technology
- 14:45 Adapting to Regulatory Changes in Property Management
- 18:44 Training and Onboarding New Property Managers
- 26:36 The Impact of Technology and Remote Team Members
- 28:53 Market Trends and Future Predictions
Don't forget to subscribe to the Profitable Property Management Podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or YouTube for more insights and stories from leaders in the property management industry!